For the health of our members, please follow these guidelines;
Maintain a 2m social distance.
If you have any symptoms of Covid 19, do not use the courts.
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste
- Should an individual have demonstrated any such symptoms, they must follow NHS and PHE guidance on self-isolation
- Members / Visitors should wash their hands for a full 2 minutes before leaving home and coming to the courts.
- Regular hand cleansing is advised during play with your own hand sanitiser
- Singles play is sanctioned by the LTA and also fits within Government guidelines providing social distancing measures are in place.
- The LTA have confirmed that CLUB NIGHTS can be conducted outdoors, provided that venues follow guidance to ensure that they are COVID-19 secure, and that those taking part follow social distancing measures.
- To support NHS Track & Trace we ask that anyone participating in Club Nights sign in using the book outside the court entrance. This information will be kept for a period of 21 days, as recommended.
The LTA recommend that anyone planning to use the courts, Members or Visitors, should undergo a pre-attendance self-assessment for any COVID 19 symptoms using the information on the NHS website before leaving home. These include, but are not limited to,